2 1/2 tsp granulated gelatin
3 Tbsp cold water
1/4 C IC Dark Choffy, strongly brewed
3/4 C heavy whipping cream, divided
1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
1/2 C fat free greek yogurt
2 Tbsp IC Dark Choffy, strongly brewed and cooled
1/4 C heavy whipping cream
4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Place water with gelatin slowly and evenly sprinkled over top in a large mixing bowl.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a small mixing bowl and hand mixer; beat 1/2 C whipping cream to stiff peak.
- Combine remaining 1/4 C un-whipped cream and 1/4 C brewed IC Dark Choffy; making sure it remains warm.
- Melt chocolate chips (I used the microwave) and whisk into gelatin for 1-2 minutes until fairly smooth.
- Whisk Choffy/cream mixture into chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped cream by hand until combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove and whisk smooth.
- Using a small mixing bowl and hand mixer; beat 1/4 C whipping cream to stiff peak.
- Slowly add 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, then 1 Tbsp Choffy; mix until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining.
- Layer in a small glass Choffy Mousse and Choffy Cream alternating.
- Garnish with Candied Choffy.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Makes 4 small servings