Chocolate Choffy Petite Bundt Cakes
1/2 cup butter, softened
4 oz NeufchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢tel cream cheese
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 /2 cup light sour cream
2 cup flour
1/2 cup Dutch process unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup strong brew Ivory Coast Choffy (8oz hot water and 4 Tbsp Choffy)
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Brew Choffy and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat mini bundt pans or a full sized bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cream butter and NeufchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢tel cream cheese in mixer with beater attachment until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at time, scraping bowl with each addition.
- Add sour cream; mix and turn off mixer.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, sea salt; stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; mix on low until 80% combined.
- Add choffy and vanilla; mix until incorporated but do not over mix.
- Divide into prepared pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (40-45 for full sized) or until toothpick inserted in center removes clean.
- Cool on rack for 5-7 minutes, invert pans and gently tap bottom if needed to release cakes.
- Cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl.
- Gently bring cream to a simmer.
- Pour over chocolate chips and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over top of cakes and allow small amount cascade down sides.
- Divide evenly oven petite cakes or cover top of full sized cake.
- Serve and Enjoy!