Created by: The Kitcheneer
Superfood Choffy peanut butter cups that have less than 5 ingredients AND has Choffy in it?! SIGN ME UP. Chocolate is simply the way to my heart which is why these peanut butter cups are IN my fridge on the regular ESPECIALLY for Valentine's Day.
Superfood Choffy peanut butter cups - they are so easy to make at home! Made with simple pantry staple ingredients... honestly I can't think of reason NOT to make these. Except they are HARD to STOP eating! 😆
- 12 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup Choffy
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter or sunflower seed butter if you have a nut allergy
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining it with cupcake liners. Or use a silicone muffin pan (preferred).
- Melt the chocolate by microwaving in a microwave safe bowl and stirring after every minute until all chocolate is melted.
- Stir in melted coconut oil and Choffy or coffee with melted chocolate.
- Pour ½ the chocolate mixture evenly divided among all cupcake liners. TIP- I HIGHLY recommend silicone cupcake liners for best results!
- Freeze for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Add peanut butter to each cup.
- Add the other half of the chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes
Eat and enjoy!