Ecuador Dark Roast
Use code: 1stchoffy to get 30% off on your first order!
Choffy's Ecuador Dark Roast is a captivating journey into the heart of South American cocoa excellence. Handpicked from the lush cocoa-growing regions of Ecuador, this blend undergoes a meticulous dark roasting process to unlock its full potential.
Each sip unveils a sumptuous chorus of deep, dark chocolate notes, enriched by subtle undertones of tropical fruits. Ecuador Dark Roast is reminiscent of an excellent European Dark Chocolate. The finish is both bold and velvety, leaving a lasting impression that will beckon the senses for another indulgent sip.
This blend is a tribute to the distinctive essence of Ecuadorian cocoa, enhanced by the artistry of dark roasting, resulting in a truly remarkable brewed chocolate experience.
More About Ecuador Dark Roast
The Ecuador Dark Roast is known to be like European dark chocolate in its flavor.
Complex, Robust and Chocolaty
10oz Bag: Approximately 36-42 - 6 oz. servings
32oz Bag: Approximately 55-60 - 6 oz. servings
80oz Bag: Approximately 144-160 - 6 oz. servings
Someone who loves very dark European style chocolate
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 86 reviews.
Benefits of Bagged Products
For those who cherish a genuine Choffy experience, using ground Choffy offers an opportunity to delve deep into the world of flavors, aromas, and textures.
Freshly ground Choffy provides a richer aroma and more vibrant taste.
Buying larger bagged products offers better value for your money.
Variety and Exploration
Experiment with blends by mixing Choffy from different origins.
Reduces packaging waste compared to single-serve cups.
Enhanced Brewing Experience
Allows for a deeper connection to the Choffy-making process.
Ecuador, officially the Republic of Ecuador, is a country located in the northwestern region of South America. It's bordered by Colombia to the north, Peru to the east and south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. One of the country's most distinctive features is its diverse geography, which includes the Amazon rainforest, the high-altitude Andes mountain range, and the Galápagos Islands. Its capital city is Quito, while Guayaquil is its largest city.
- Geography: Ecuador's diverse terrains range from coastal plains to Andean peaks, and from rainforests to unique island ecosystems.
- Biodiversity Hotspot: Due to its varied climates and terrains, Ecuador is one of the world's top 17 megadiverse countries, harboring tens of thousands of species of plants, animals, and insects.
- Climate: Depending on the region, Ecuador can experience tropical coastal climates, cooler Andean climates, and dense rainforest climates in the Amazon.
- Fine Cocoa: Ecuador is renowned for producing "fine" or "flavor" cocoa, especially the Nacional variety, which is sought after for its unique flavor profile.
- Historical Significance: Historically, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Ecuador was the world's largest cocoa producer.
- Economic Role: Today, cocoa remains an important export commodity for Ecuador, with the country being one of the top cocoa producers globally.
- Sustainability and Challenges: Ecuador's cocoa sector faces challenges like fluctuating global cocoa prices, climate change effects, and the need for sustainable farming practices. However, the nation is also pioneering efforts to enhance the quality and sustainability of its cocoa production.